Phoenix, Arizona (United States) – June 20, 2018 (travelindex) – Launched in Fall 2015, BW Premier Collection by Best Western is one of Best Western Hotels and Resorts’ fastest-growing brands, comprised of an exclusive, carefully curated collection of upscale properties around the world. As part of the “Today’s Best Western” campaign, which launched earlier this year, BW Premier Collection by Best Western is featured in this month’s “Behind the Brands” series.
With 114* hotels and growing, the soft brand can be found welcoming travelers in prime destinations globally, including:
– Blake Hotel New Orleans, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in New Orleans, Louisiana
– Hotel L’Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Paris, France
– Mari Vila Hotel Bucharest, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Bucharest, Romania
– Hotel Syrene, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Capri, Italy
– The Hotel Nagasaki, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Nagasaki, Japan
– Hotel 115 Kew, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Melbourne, Australia
– Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Vancouver, British Columbia
– Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Bangkok, Thailand
– BluPhere Pattaya, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Pattaya, Thailand
Eclectic and unique, BW Premier Collection by Best Western hotels create an atmosphere where creativity, worldliness and individual expression are blended into an experience that is illuminated by the true joy of travel. Each hotel’s original identity is preserved and is unmistakably tied to its locale, giving today’s travelers inspired and authentic experiences in beautiful destinations. In addition to the independent personality custom to each hotel, guests can enjoy the impeccable service and first-rate amenities that the BW Premier Collection by Best Western brand is known for:
– Luxurious guestrooms and suites
– On-site cocktail bars, dining experiences and award-winning breakfast options
– Premier, deluxe bath amenities
– Thoughtful and sophisticated design throughout
BW Premier Collection by Best Western is not only a world class option for travelers, but for independent hoteliers as well. The brand provides unprecedented flexibility, as a soft brand designed to help owners flourish without the often-strict brand guidelines of the industry. Hotels are encouraged to maintain their personalities in order to provide the authentic, local experiences today’s travelers crave. Hotels pay only for the business delivered to them by the brand, and gain access to the brand’s award-winning, $1.8 billion global reservation system and 35 million-member strong loyalty program, as well as near immediate access to Best Western’s revenue management systems, trade show and sales support, marketing programs and more.
“We are pleased with the overwhelming success our soft brand has received from leading independent hoteliers and today’s travelers,” said Ron Pohl, Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer of Best Western Hotels & Resorts. “The unmatched benefits of today’s Best Western combined with the exceptional, unique offerings of the hotels themselves, have earned BW Premier Collection by Best Western a prominent spot within our portfolio of brands.”
“As the brand continues to expand, we will remain focused on quality over quantity to ensure we offer only luxury hotels that epitomize the local flavor and personality of desirable destinations around the world,” continued Pohl.
Staying at BW Premier Collection by Best Western hotels is even more rewarding this summer, as Best Western Rewards® members will receive a $20 Best Western Travel Card® after their first stay completed now through September 3, 2018. Go.Get.Rewarded® today, with top-ranked, rich rewards and points that never expire from the world’s premier hotel loyalty program.
For more information on Best Western Hotels & Resorts, please visit BestWestern.com
For more information about the Today’s Best Western campaign, please visit youmustbetrippin.com/featured/todaysbw/